Covid 19 Update
With much sadness, Leafmore has decided to not to host a team this summer. It’s so disappointing, but we feel it's the best decision for our families in this uncertain time. Click here for more details.
Welcome to the Home of the Leafmore Dolphins Swim Team!
If you have a swim team question, please check under the TEAM INFO tab above. This section of the website will answers many practice schedule and meet questions. If you have a specific question, please email the Swim Council at email@example.com and we will try to respond within 24 hours.
Registration is open. Click the green "Register now" button to get started.
- UPDATE: Regular registration has been extended - we have put a hold on late fees until further notice
- REFUNDS: In the event the summer swim season is cancelled, we will refund all registration fees (minus the transaction fee which is about 3.1%).
- Complete registration info, waivers, and sign up for 4 parent volunteer shifts. Fee is $125 per swimmer and includes all meet registrations, T-shirt and awards.
- Graduating seniors - your registration fees are waived, but you still need to register online to swim. If your swimmer is graduating high school this semester, enter the discount code "SENIOR2020" during registration.
Visit our Leafmore SWIMshop page to place an order for suits. These are TYR suits again so the fit should be similar to last year’s suit. To help determine your size, SWIMshop has provided a guide for "summer fit" suits (NOTE: year round swimmers may prefer tighter fit). NOTE: There are 2 strap options (thick or thin) for the girl’s suit. Please choose whichever style you prefer.
- All orders placed by March 22nd will be shipped (for free) to the team and distributed at practice. Just enter the coupon code “leafmore” at checkout.
- You will still be able to order suits after March 22nd, but you will have to pay for shipping to your house.
- UPDATE - SWIMshop has extended the free shipping deadline to March 30th.
- Swimshop, as with many businesses, is struggling with fallout from coronavirus. If you can, please consider helping them though this difficult time by using your suit for year-long practice and/or holding on to it for next summer.
- We will use the same suit (or very similar if there are availability issues) as our team suit next year.
- If you do want to return your suit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION – Requests must be made within 15 days of shipment. The process may be slower than usual as they need sales to offset the refunds. Refunds are being processed in the order that they are being received.
Pre-Season Practice Schedule
PRE-SEASON PRACTICES (begin Wednesday, April 29th): (Note: There are NO Friday practices in pre-season)
April 29th–30th; May 4-7; May 11-14; and May 18-21
6 years & under: 4:00 – 4:30 pm
7 – 8 year olds: 4:30 – 5:00 pm
9 – 10 year olds: 5:00 -5:45 pm
11 years & up: 5:45 – 6:30 pm